Canon T70

Mickeyess

Site Regular
Pioneer
Post Score
I have an old Canon T70 and I want to start playing with film again. I always liked my T70 but I will likely also ask to borrow my granddaughter's Canon F1-N. I have the following lenses:
- 50mm f1.4;
- 24-35mm f3.5;
- 35-105mm f3.5;
- 70-210mm f4;
- and a 2X extender.

It's been a long time since I played with film but I'm anxious to play. I think I'll get some color as well as some black and white film. I'm also looking for some feedback on film as I dip my toe back into the waters. I've had a couple of recommendations for black and white film, Tri-X and one that I have not heard of; Ferrania P30. Likewise the initial color film suggestion that I got was for film I had not heard of; Porta and Color C41. Any further help with film is appreciated.

Are there any other recommendations or tips for getting back into the film world?

Just jump right back in , and enjoy using those old camera's , they are a satisfying change from the "computers with attached lenses".

Just jump right back in , and enjoy using those old camera's , they are a satisfying change from the "computers with attached lenses".
I'm looking forward to it as I believe it will get me back to basics. I also anticipate that more thought and planning will go with each shot.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Mick

QUICK NAV>Click Arrow to Expand

Latest Posts

Top Bottom