I am doing a test to compare Lightroom Export Color Profile Setting Adobe sRGP vs sRGP IEC61966-2.1 - This time Camera set to Adobe sRGB

Mark Keefer

Contributor
Group Mod
Pioneer
Post Score
(sRGP that comes with Adobe) to see how the display after being posted to FotoFora. Both images were created from the same RAW file
with the Canon 5D MK IV camera using Adobe sRGP color profile. Looking at the images below, I see no difference, color not changing on FotoFora as I have seen on another site.

Angels Camera Adobe sRGB - Export Adobe sRGB-1.jpg
Angels Camera Adobe sRGB - ExportsRGB IEC61966-2-1.jpg
(sRGP that comes with Adobe) to see how the display after being posted to FotoForat. Both images were created from the same RAW file
with the Canon 5D MK IV camera using Adobe sRGP color profile. Looking at the images below, It appear the first image has the color a little over saturated while I don't see this on my images on my computer, the color indeed changed here, but if I export the same image as sRGB IEC61966-2 the problem does not happen, good to know. You can see settings.

(sRGP that comes with Adobe) to see how the display after being posted to FotoForat. Both images were created from the same RAW file
with the Canon 5D MK IV camera using Adobe sRGP color profile. Looking at the images below, I see no difference, color not changing on FotoFora as I have seen on another site.

View attachment 2643View attachment 2644 (sRGP that comes with Adobe) to see how the display after being posted to FotoForat. Both images were created from the same RAW file
with the Canon 5D MK IV camera using Adobe sRGP color profile. Looking at the images below, It appear the first image has the color a little over saturated while I don't see this on my images on my computer, the color indeed changed here, but if I export the same image as sRGB IEC61966-2 the problem does not happen, good to know. You can see settings.
I found that to be true for me also. Thanks for posting

QUICK NAV>Click Arrow to Expand

Latest Posts

Top Bottom