Puzzled

Mickeyess

Site Regular
Pioneer
Post Score
Puzzle from photo of Allaire Village Enameling Building, Allaire State Park, Howell New Jersey USA
20230222_143309 Akaire State Park Village enameling building MWS puzzle PN.jpg

Try living in that world Mark! My wife and I are in our mid 70's and all this stuff sucks.
It is complex for sure. Hey seniors, we know you have a lot of retired time on your hands and we don't want you spending it watching what we are doing. So, spend the next few months figuring this out and how you will pay for it. Once done with that, we have Social Security puzzles, and an all-time favorite, taxes... have you figured out your 401K, rollover IRA or other retirement benefits yet. Oh, they have puzzles to keep you busy. Probably to many words for this forum. I should know better.

It is complex for sure. Hey seniors, we know you have a lot of retired time on your hands and we don't want you spending it watching what we are doing. So, spend the next few months figuring this out and how you will pay for it. Once done with that, we have Social Security puzzles, and an all-time favorite, taxes... have you figured out your 401K, rollover IRA or other retirement benefits yet. Oh, they have puzzles to keep you busy. Probably to many words for this forum. I should know better.
I am so busy I wish I had time to sit and work on a puzzle...I think my personality keeps me going and then I'll drop one day. ;o)

I am so busy I wish I had time to sit and work on a puzzle...I think my personality keeps me going and then I'll drop one day. ;o)
I've written two papers, one a proposal which would solve Social Security permanently by taking it out of government control and moving it to the private sector. The second to establish a private sector health plan that covers everybody. Unfortunately, these ideas attack the 3rd rail of politics and will likely go nowhere. What we have now is little more than a government ponzi scheme.

QUICK NAV>Click Arrow to Expand

Latest Posts

Top Bottom